Looking to consign with us?
Our inventory is always changing! This is thanks to our amazing group of consignors and hard working staff!
Below you can find our consigning contract, which you can bring with you, on your first time consigning items with us.
Please make sure to read through our quick tips below and contact our store if you have any questions!
1. Limit of 20-40 items of clothing per season block (call if you have more to drop off and if we are in need of the clothing items). Prior to coming in, please review our “High Demand Items”. This will help expedite the process. **Currently only accepting items below due to the season**
2. No appointment necessary, first come first served basis. There may be some wait time on busy days. No take-ins on Mondays.
3. All Goods are accepted on consignment, for a 90 day term. Any items unsold and unclaimed after 90 days become the property of The Children's Marketplace/New Beginnings Consignment. Please check in with the store, for the dates your items are priced (during the busy months it will take longer to price your items).
4. If you DO NOT want your items, to go on sale or be donated, it is your responsibility to LOCATE and pick up your items from our racks, before the 90 days expire.
No take-ins on Mondays
Currently we are only taking the following items:
- T-Shirts/Light Long Sleeved Shirts
- Light Hoodies
- Athletic Wear
- Spring Jackets
- Splash Pants
- Athletic Dry Fit Clothing
- Running Shoes
- Soccer and Baseball Clothing/Shoes
- Spring Dresses/Suits for Communion and Easter
Monday 9:00 - 6:00
Tuesday 9:00 - 6:00
Wednesday 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday 9:00 - 6:30
Friday 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday 9:00 - 5:00